Friday, March 11, 2011

Hair today gone tomorrow!

Over the last few months I really let me hair lose and I grew a beard. For no reason really, just because I could. Maybe I was trying to feel young again after turning 40 or maybe I was subconsciously giving the middle finger to my company for some of their recent actions. Anyway, I just didn’t care. Don’t get me wrong, I kept it all trimmed and tamed to some extent but I wanted to see what I could get away with. That was until I got tired of wearing way too much hair gel and actually keeping a nicely trimmed and even beard is harder than shaving every day. Once the first signs of warm weather hit, I got rid of it all! I really wanted to shave my head again, but I was out voted in a family vote and so I just cut it really short. Here are the before and after pictures!

I bet I lost a 1lb the day I shaved and cut my hair!


Most people think I look alot younger clean shaven and with short hair, even though it doesn't feel like it! Which look do you like better?

No comments: