Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bring on 2011!


Wow, time really flies! I can’t believe that 2011 is upon us. It feels just like yesterday that the world was freaking out about Y2K! I am sure there are still people with a huge supply of canned foods and survival gear ready for the world to end, but I am not one of them. I remember talking to a coworker back in 1999 about my new years plans. That year I went out to Colorado with Meg to do some skiing and that coworker was convinced that we would be stranded there due to the massive computer failures that were going to happen at the stroke of midnight on Jan 1, 2000. Well, we had a great trip and didn’t have any problems getting back home.

Anyway, this year since Panic is playing in Denver on NYE, we are off to the north Georgia Mountains to spend some time with friends and to ring in the New Year. Please keep in mind that New Years Eve is basically amature night so please be safe on the roads. If you plan on opening some Champagne to ring in the New Year, please check out my Crash Course on Bubbly. I hope everyone who reads this blog has a happy and safe new year.

Talk to you again in 2011!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy New year, Roberds Family and Happy Birthday, Alan!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4-0!
Tammy