Wednesday, May 26, 2010

NHL Finals are set

Even though the Thrashers didn’t make the playoffs again this year, I have still enjoyed watching the playoffs. There have been some huge upsets and some series that went as they should have. Now there are two teams left, the number 2 seed Chicago Blackhawks coming out of the Western Conference and the number 7 seed Philadelphia Flyers coming out of the Eastern Conference. I predicted the Blackhawks would play for the cup, but never even considered the Flyers making it there. Truthfully, I had the Flyers losing in the first round! But now that the finals are set, I can’t wait to see who will be hoisting the cup. Game one of the finals will be on Saturday May 29th at 8pm. It should be a tough, hard fought and exciting series! I predict the Blackhawks win the cup in 6 games.

By they way, isn’t a little weird to have the finials of a winter sport held in summer?

No comments: