Monday, March 29, 2010

Wilco will love you baby!

Over the weekend I went to see one of my favorite bands at the Fabulous Fox Theater. I love going to the Fox and Wilco was amazing as usual. It has been a while since I have seen a show at the Fox and that is one of my favorite venues to see live music, only this show doesn’t rank a top of my top shows list. Not due to the set list or the band’s performance, but due to the poor sound quality. I am not sure if there were some speakers out or it was just a mistake by the sound guy at the sound board, but it was not nearly as loud as it should have been. We moved to a couple different locations within the Fox and none of the sections had good sound. The band did a great job of mixing up song from their most resent release and the best songs from their extensive catalog.
Even with the poor sound quality, it was a good night of music, spirits and hanging out with some friends!

Rock and Roll!

No comments: