Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Coachella 2010

One of the biggest music festivals in the U.S. has released their line up and it looks good. The Coachella Music and Arts Festival takes place in Indo, California and has become one of the premier festivals in the world. It takes place April 16th - 18th. They usually have a pretty eclectic line up and this year is no different. Take a look at the official release of the line up and see for yourself.For me, there are some must sees (Them Crooked Vultures, The Avett Brothers, The Dead Weather, Muse, Gorillaz, De La Soul, Devo and more) but I am very curious to know what Thom Yorke ???? means? Thom Yorke is the lead singer and songwriter for Radiohead. I wonder if that means he is going to have an all-star band with him that weekend? I am intrigued! To bad I probably won’t be there to see it. But I am sure history will be made that weekend!

No comments: