Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tiger is in the deep rough!


The whole Tiger Woods cheating thing is getting way out of control. I have always felt that Tiger was going to be involved in some sort of scandal one day. He appeared to be too perfect. But this type of scandal was not what I was thinking! It seems he is nothing like most people thought and pretty much has a double life. It seems that he might have some sort of addiction and I don’t think it is to playing golf! The number of ladies that have come forward and are alleging to have had an affair with Tiger is amazing! At last count the number is at 10 on his scorecard and it could be growing. According to the latest People article, there are more ladies coming forward. Unfortunately, I think the situation for Tiger is going to get worse before it gets better. I don’t know about you, but my opinion of him has changed. He is still the best golfer in the world, but is no longer the best role model!

No comments: