Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What the hell?

This is one of the best take downs I have seen this year in college football! Only it didn't come from a Georgia player or even a player at all, it was a hit by a referee in the LSU/USC game on Saturday night. What in the world was this referee thinking as he lowered his shoulder and connected with South Carolina's Quarter Back Steven Garcia? I thought the refs were suppose to be impartial, but someone forgot to tell this guy! I don't know what happened to this guy, but he should be suspended or even fired for that conduct. It is hard enough to score against the players on the other team, but if you throw in a ref that can lay the wood, then it gets even harder! I still can't believe what I see when I watch that clip. Was this guy in the Bud Light commercial or maybe the Buffalo Wild Wings spot?

Check out the hit for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do-J6nAmus8

No comments: