Thursday, May 15, 2008

Welcome to the party!

I love it when I personally know a blogger and I am happy to announce a new site that my friend Spencer has started. It is called gritsangravy and I am sure it is going to be entertaining and informative. He is now the fourth person I know personally that has a blog the others being my niece Madi (Madi’s online Journal) and my friends Kim (Kim’s Blank Canvas) and Sandi (Sandi Solow). I am sure Spencer will provide good intelligent commentary on the things that catch his attention. I really love his latest post. Being a guy who will occasionally have a glass of wine, I can totally relate. I am looking forward to checking it his site on a regular basis and I hope you do to!

Way to be Spence!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love GRITSANGRAVY!!

Anonymous said...

sorry i didn't mean to be anonymous - i love grits & spencer!

Sandi K. Solow said...

Thanks for the shout-out Alan. I've enjoyed reading your blog and am impressed with the attention you've paid it. You're a posting maniac!

Welcome to the blogosphere Spencer!