Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dave sits in with the Blue Men!

Dave Matthews and the Blue Man Group have had a good relationship for years even though the Blue Men don’t talk. They have a great understanding of music and performance. I am a big fan of both Dave and the Blue Man Group. I actually contemplated trying out for the Blue Man Group at one time in my younger days only to find out that I don’t meet the height requirements. Anyway, I am sure it was a great performance on Wednesday at the Astor Theater in New York for the Blue Man Group’s 20th anniversary reunion show. Dave sat in with the original guys for several numbers and of course I am sure they played “Sing Along”, the song Dave recorded with the group for their Complex album.



Here is Dave as he performs with the Blue Man Group at their 20th anniversary reunion show to benefit The Blue School at the Astor Theater on April 13, 2011 in New York City.


No comments: