Friday, May 21, 2010

Last Day of school!

How can this be? It seems like it was just a couple of weeks ago, we were walking Mac into his school for the first time. Things sure have changed since that day! Instead of Mac resisting and getting upset, he now is eager to get to his class and start his day. He has truly grown both in size and in his skills. It truly is amazing to see the how much he has matured in just 9 months. Even though he has been counting down the days for weeks now, I feel like he is going to miss school and his friends in a week or two.

Mac’s first day of school!

Here he is getting his diploma from Mrs. Williams.

Here Mac and Henry showing off Mac's Best Class Citizen award!

Henry also finished his pre-school this week. He also has grown to love his school and class. They recently had a bike-a-thon and here is a picture of the wild man on his balance bike. He can really cruise on that bike and he has no fear!

There were some rough patches this year, but overall I think it was a good school year for both boys. I couldn't be prouder of my little guys and I think they deserve the summer break. Which I am sure they are going to really enjoy!

No comments: