Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow Day!


Being in the south, we don’t get a lot of snow and that means we don’t get a lot of snow days! But after this weekend, I wish we got more! We were hoping for a snow day on Thursday, but we had to wait until late Thursday night to find out the Mac’s school was indeed closed. With getting that news, I new my office wouldn’t open on time so I was looking forward to sleeping in. I got the call early on Friday morning that our office was closed until 10 and I planned to go in at that time. Only to find out that our street was completely covered in ice. So, that meant we were forced to stay in all day! What a fun day we had! We played in the snow, watched a movie, played video games and just had fun together! I wished that would happen more often, it was truly a fun day for our family. Maybe we will get another snow day soon!

I hope you all enjoyed your snow day as well!

No comments: