Thursday, January 7, 2010

Awkward Family Photos

No, I am not talking about some of the recent holiday photos of my family but I am sure there would be some that would qualify for this site. But along the lines of the popular websites People of Public Transit and People of Wal-Mart there is another hilarious site you need to check out, Awkward Family Photos. I haven’t had time to go through every single picture yet, but I have scene a good number and this is the one that I thought was the funniest. At first glance it looks like a normal family sitting on a couch. But look closer!


Look under the mother holding the youngest baby. Why are they sitting on some lady?
I guess they aren’t very found of Aunt Linda!

If you want a good laugh, check out this site. Some of these photos are so wrong on many different levels!

Enjoy!

No comments: