Monday, December 21, 2009

Radiohead to head back to the studio

I saw this today on a local music blog and thought some of my readers would be happy to see this:

Radiohead will head back to the studio in January, Ed O’Brien confirms on Dead Air Space: Vibes are fantastic within the band. Ed O’Brien posted on Dead Air Space that the band are heading back to the studio in January to continue from work they started last Summer. Ed O’Brien: “The vibe in the camp is fantastic at present (…) I am so genuinely excited about what we’re doing, but for obvious reasons I can’t divulge anything more.. anyway we all love surprises don’t we? 10 years ago we were all collectively (that’s the band) in the land of Kid A .. and although hugely proud of that record, it wasn’t a fun place to be .. What’s reassuring now, is that we are most definitely a different band, which should therefore mean that the music is different too and that is the aim of the game….keep it moving.”


I know I will be looking forward to hearing the new record and how it is different from the rest of their stuff!

No comments: