Monday, November 3, 2008

Hope you had a great Halloween!

I hope everyone had as good as a Halloween as we did! Besides the traffic, Friday was a lot of fun and I loved to see my kids have as much fun as they did. Even thought this was Henry’s first try at trick or treating (last year he just got dressed up and rode in the stroller), he had gotten it down by the 4th or 5th house. Especially at the houses when they said to reach in a pick out a couple of pieces. For being so young, he has some big hands and can get quite a few pieces. Of course he had a great example in his big brother. Mac is an old pro at ringing the doorbell and saying “trick or treat”. It was really cute to see them along with two of their cousins walking around and getting as much candy as possible. What is even better is that my kids don’t really like most of the candy that is given out on Halloween. They just love the act of getting the candy. That works out really well for me, since I am the one who ends up eating most of the candy! Anyway, I hope everyone had as good a night as we did! Here are the boys in action!
If you can't tell, Mac was Scooby Do

and Henry was Scrappy Do!

No comments: