Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go Vote!

I do my best to keep politics out of this blog. I guess I do that because I want everyone to like me and want to come back and read my posts. I know that nothing splits people apart more than politics. What I feel is best for the country might not be the same feelings as what you feel is best for the country. Therefore I don’t want to force my political views on you. I have friends and family that are on different sides than I am and we often don’t agree on political issues. But I know there is one thing we can all agree on and that is we all need to vote. This is one of the biggest reasons why America is the best country in the world! Every citizen has a right to vote, so please exercise that right today! History will be made today; there will either be the first African American President or the first female Vice President. This is the most important election in our history (I guess every election is the most important one at that time?) so please do your part and vote!

No comments: