Wednesday, September 24, 2008

GWA Reunion


Over the weekend, Meg and I attended my high school reunion. Well sort of! It was more a reunion for the class of 88 and a couple of us who graduated in 89 who were good friends with the class above us. It was a good time and it was good to see everyone. It was sort of strange, even though I hadn’t seen some of those people in almost 20 years; it was like nothing had changed. There didn’t seem to be a lot of awkward silence like I was expecting, maybe because the great slideshow that was running on the big screen showed pictures of everyone from our high school days. That gave us all a lot to talk about. I will say there was a lot of big hair back in those days, including myself! But overall, everyone looked good; some people haven’t seemed to age a bit. I can’t wait to do that again in another 15-20 years!

No comments: