Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Things you will never hear a Dad say!

With all of the recent new additons to our family and extended family, I thought it would be fun to put out a list of things you will never hear a father say. It doesn't matter if it is a dad of a boy or girl, you will never hear any of these things come out their mouth!

  • Well, how about that? I’m lost! Looks like we’ll have to stop and ask for directions.

  • Here are the keys to my new car – Go Crazy!

  • Your mother and I are going away for the weekend. Invite some friends over and have a party!

  • I don’t know what is wrong with your car, just have it towed to a mechanic and pay what ever he asks.

  • No child of mine is going to live under this roof without a tattoo. Now quit whining and let’s go get you one!

  • What do you want a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.

  • Here’s my PIN number and debit card.

  • Of course you can go to an all-night party – call me at 4am and I will pick you up.

  • Father’s day? Don’t worry about that- it’s no big deal.

No comments: