Monday, August 11, 2008

Good so far!

Have you been watching the Olympics? I have and so far so good. There have been some really exciting events so far and I think it is only going to get better. I have watched soccer, basketball, volleyball (indoor and beach), cycling, gymnastics, fencing, weightlifting, boxing (seriously, that is one boring sport! They don’t ever have a knockout!) equestrian, handball, water polo, and of course the swimming. How about that Men’s 4x100 freestyle relay last night! That was probably the most exciting event so far! I was going crazy when Jason Lezak outtouched the Frenchman by 8-tenths of a second. Not only did the Americans win the gold, that helped keep Michael Phelps quest for 8 gold medals in one Olympics alive. It was one of the most exciting relay races I have ever seen and beating the smack talking French makes the victory even sweeter! So far, this has been a great Olympics. I can’t wait to get home and start watching the coverage again tonight! On air tonight will be more gymnastics (men’s team final), swimming, beach volleyball, men’s diving and boxing among some other events. Enjoy!

Go USA!

No comments: