Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MIA!

Sorry I have been slack lately on posting on this blog. I have been busy at work and home as well as traveling and of course the Thanksgiving holiday. Here are some of the topics I probably would have written about in the last couple of weeks:




• The USA retaining the Presidents Cup with a comfortable margin in Austrilla
• The Dawgs beating Aurburn
• The Penn State and now Syracuse child abuse scandals – makes me sick
• Beaujolais Day
• The Dawgs beating Kentucky and clinching the SEC East Championship
• The passing of Larry Munson
• Family trip to New Orleans – More of that in the future
• Thankgiving
• Black Friday
• The Dawgs still run this state with a win against Georgia Tech
• The screwed up BCS system
• The SEC Championship is set
• Cyber Monday

Yeah, those would have all been great reads I am sure! Anyway, I hope to get some pictures up from our trip to New Orleans soon. I will try not to be away as long in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go LSU Tigers! Stomp, Stomp, Stomp....no, wait it was a 4 touchdown win, so we need another one....Stomp!