Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Reality!

Even though I did work through most of the holidays, it really wasn’t busy and there wasn’t a lot done. Now everyone is back from the holidays and life is getting back to normal. It sucks! It seems the holidays blew by just as fast as they arrived. I don’t feel like I relaxed any at all! We were so busy with family and friends and Santa and shopping that I didn’t get time to sit back and enjoy my kids being little at Christmas. Don’t get me wrong, we had a great time, but it all seems a blur! I just wish we could have had time to do all the things we did plus some time extra time to share as a family. But I guess that is just the way it is! I hope your holidays were all you wanted and more!

Now we welcome 2010 and I hope it is better than 2009! At the start of every New Year, people make resolutions and promises to themselves. I don’t really believe in resolutions, they are usually unrealistic, unattainable, and seem to be forgotten my MLK day. I am just going to try and make a conscious effort to be a better father, husband, son, brother, son-in-law, and friend. I am going to try and stay positive and give my best efforts.


Good luck to everyone this year!

No comments: