Friday, December 11, 2009

Sketchy Santas!

I am completely in the Christmas spirit now and I would love to share a great site I found with you. This is a site where people send in their pictures with Santa. Keep in mind, back in the 60’s and 70’s being a Santa was a temporary job and some places that had Santa’s didn’t really do a good job a screening them. This is very evident from the pictures on SketchySantas.com. Some of these Santas are flat out scary and you wonder what was going through the minds of the parents to allow their children to sit on these guys’ laps. Also, some of the kid’s reactions are priceless! Seeing these pictures brought back memories of being scared to death of some of the Santa’s I saw when I was younger, but I am glad to report, none of them looked like these guys!

Be warned, some of the pictures might cause you to have nightmares or possibly laugh so hard you wet yours self, I think I did! Also, some of the comments are pretty crude.

Here is probably the worst Santa I have seen on the site. I am going to have nightmares for weeks!
Enjoy!

No comments: