Monday, September 21, 2009

Living in Seattle!

I have always wondered what it would be like to live in Seattle and I think I have a pretty good sense of what it would be like now. It has rained everyday for the past week here in Atlanta! I am not talking about a quick summer shower, I am talking about constant rain and mist all day long. Now we are definitely out of the drought, which is a good thing, but now there is flooding everywhere and that is not good! I actually like rainy days from time to time, just not 7 days straight! To make things worse, there is more rain in the forecast! I am not sure how the people of Seattle do it, but I understand why the suicide rate is so high there. Lack of sunlight is not good! So, I think I will pass on leaving in Seattle, but still plan on visiting soon.

No comments: