Thursday, October 2, 2008

Is the world coming to an end?

I think this might be one of the signs that the world is indeed coming to an end soon, ESPN College Game Day is going to be broadcasting live from Nashville, TN for the Vanderbilt/Auburn game. This is Game Day’s first trip to Vandy ever! No one would have believed you if you said they would be broadcasting from a Vandy game this year. I for one, am happy for the Commodores and I hope this exposure helps them with their recruiting and with the reputation. It can only help the SEC get stronger and separate themselves from the other conferences. I think Auburn has a better team, but they haven’t quite gotten their new offense rolling yet this season, so who knows who is going to win? It should be a good game and I am glad Game Day is staying in the SEC for another week!

No comments: