Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthdays!

I want to send out birthday wishes to a couple of people who mean a lot to me. First, my oldest son, Mac, turned 4 yesterday. He had a Scooby Doo pool party and he had a wonderful time. There was a great Scooby cake, a cardboard Mystery Machine, a blow up Scooby head that the kids threw hamburgers into his mouth, there was even a mystery to solve and a mummified monster that came out and scared all of the kids. I just hope I didn’t permanently scar any of the small children with my poorly constructed mummy outfit and terribly scary mask. All of the kids were relieved to find out that it was just Mac’s daddy in that mask. And of course I said the phrase, “I would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for you meddling kids.” I hope to have pictures soon, but my home computer is down right now and I don’t have a way to load the pictures from yesterday. I will get some soon!

Also, I want to send out 30th birthday wishes to my little sister Ashley! She is finally joining the 30+ club! Today is her birthday but on Saturday night, her husband Adam threw a surprise party for her and she was truly surprised. Especially when Fat Elvis came in to sing to her. It was hilarious and I am sure she will not soon forget the serenade that this very large Elvis look-a-like gave her. I hope to have some pictures of that party soon as well.


Happy Birthday you two!

No comments: